AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
EFA represents the interest of its members with all European authorities, institutions and organizations, concerned with
- driving instruction
- driving instructors tuition
- driver improvement
- further education of novice drivers
- environmentally friendly driving
- all questions concerning road safety
It encourages initiatives which lead to an improvement in road safety.
The main objectives are
- Harmonization of the education and the examination of driving instructors and/or teachers
- Preparation and harmonization of curriculum and educational concepts for the training of all categories of drivers
- Preparation and harmonization of curriculum for the advanced training of all categories of drivers
- Harmonization of the education and the examination of drivers
- Harmonization of the standards of the examination organizations and driving examiners
EFA is a professional association being neutral in political and denominational matters.